Skip to content
Classic frappe with South Indian coffee
Classic frappe is loved by EVERYONE. So, we decided to take our Frappe recipe one note higher by using a South Indian filter coffee decoction.
With its stimulating aroma, it will energize you instantly.
- 30gm Sutra Dakshin coffee
- 150ml Water
- Sutra South Indian filter
- Vanilla Icecream
- Milk 50ml
- Add 30gm Sutra Dakshin coffee into the South Indian filter.
- Add 150ml of filtered water.
- Let it brew for 15 minutes to get the delicious aroma.
- You’ll get 80-85ml of decoction.
To make the frappe:
- Put all the ingredients together and add 2 scoops of vanilla Ice-cream.
- Pour 50ml milk and blend them.
Coffee Sutra Pro Tip
This recipe works best with our Dakshin coffee and South Indian filter. To get your hand on our product Click here.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist